👋 Greetings from the Data Platform team! We're here to share our updates for the week. While this week was as quick as the previous one for us, we've managed to bring you some news.
🎉 Please welcome to the new place where indexers-related docs live https://near-indexers.io/
This week we were focusing on:
- @telezhnaya is working on NEAR Lake Flow into SQL Base. This week she's managed to fill up the SingleStore database with historical data. Now she is focused on query performance. Still not ready to share the results with the world. Stay tuned!
- As mentioned above we've published the indexers docs. A lot of work still needs to be done regarding the writing and filling up the docs. Though we've posted some useful articles:
- How data flows in NEAR Blockchain the article describes how data is flowing in NEAR Protocol. Also, this material is empowered with a video (@khorolets)
- A separate article Token Transfer flow with a more detailed explanation (@khorolets)
- An article Migrating to NEAR Lake Framework is ready and a PR is created (@khorolets)
1.26.0-rc.1was released on Wednesday and landed on
testnet. So, please if you're running an indexer (on top of NEAR Indexer Framework) don't forget to update to avoid your indexer from stuck on protocol upgrade. Traditional "Get ready..." post is a nice starting point
- Meanwhile we're preparing to publish NEAR Indexer Framework JS source code on GitHub, maybe next week (@khorolets)
- NEAR Lake Framework Rust is being prepared for publishing on crates.io (@khorolets)
I guess it's pretty much everything for this week from Data Platform.
By the way, there is a Data Platform Community Meeting that is going to happen next week, so watch for the updates. Thank you for your attention. See you next week 🤘!