Happy Friday everyone! The Data Platform Team is here with the updates.
First of all, it was so delightful to see everyone at the Community Meeting yesterday! For those who missed it, our wonderful host Josh has already published the recording, please enjoy
This week we were focused on getting the work we were doing into the demo-able state and heck we've succeeded.
As for the updates:
- Working on REST API on the top of our Postgres DB and RPC to provide the balances info for the native token, FTs, and NFTs. Feel free to share any thoughts on the issues here: https://github.com/near/near-enhanced-api-server. See the demo on Community Meeting (@telezhnaya)
- DevConsole's Alerts Feature is backed up with the dedicated indexers - Alertexer. It can:
- watch for any transactions related to a specified account filtering by the execution status (any, successful or failed only)
- watch for any function calls on a specified contract, again filtering by the execution status
- send notifications through different channels - Webhook and Telegram for now See Alerts Feature demo on Community Meeting (@khorolets)
It's been a week full of work and achievements. Next week we have a company-wide wellness week, we'll be out of the office, so see you all in two weeks. Take care!
Have a question about indexers? Post it on StackOverflow with tags
indexer to get an answer!
Data Platform Feedback You can reach out to Tiffany Gao (Data Platform Product Manager) to share any feedback about this update or your experience using any Data Platform products: 30m Calendly Timeslot | email@example.com | Discord | Twitter