How's it going, everyone? The Data Platform Teams is here, though you knew it before you started to read it, did you? 😘
It was a pleasure to see you all at our Community Meeting. Quick recap if you've missed it while the recording is not published:
- We've done a recap of the purpose of existing the Indexer toolset and where to find the docs about it. https://near-indexers.io
- We've given an overview of the state of NEAR Enhanced APIs
- Announced the NEAR Lake Framework on Python 🐍
OK, let's move on to this week's updates:
- Our shiny Near Enhanced API is in the active stage of development!
- We have made one more step to support pagination in the API: added tracking of absolute amount values for FT contracts in the DB https://github.com/near/near-indexer-events (@telezhnaya)
- Added the info about failed FT/NFT movements to the Indexer DB (@telezhnaya)
- Working on the support of legacy contracts (
wrap.nearand others). It will allow us to show
wrap.neardata in the API (@telezhnaya)
- Alert Feature for DevConsole is now empowered with Account Balances rules. Users can set up an Alert when their balances are changed in either a range of amounts or a range of percents (@khorolets)
That's pretty much all for this week. Stay tuned, stay with us! Don't stop rocking 🤘 See you all next week!
Have a question about indexers? Post it on StackOverflow with tags
indexer to get an answer!
Data Platform Feedback You can reach out to Tiffany Gao (Data Platform Product Manager) to share any feedback about this update or your experience using any Data Platform products: 30m Calendly Timeslot | email@example.com | Discord | Twitter