We're constantly working on the Tutorials page in order to provide you as much useful info as possible.
- NEAR Lake Framework Getting started tutorialRust
- Migrating to NEAR Lake Framework from NEAR Indexer Framework tutorialRust
- NEAR Lake indexer basic tutorial for PythonPython
- Extending Lake indexer with start optionsRust
- Building an NFT indexer for PythonPython
More to come. Feel free to ask for a tutorial by creating an issue in the Indexers Docs repo
Note on the source codes
NEAR Lake Framework is constantly updating. That's why it's not always possible to update the tutorials.
However, we always update the source codes to the latest published version.
The articles where the texts are not updates we put a disclaimer with a warning about the versions.
If you're willing to help with the texts, please open a Pull Request